domingo, agosto 16, 2015

Tinka, and Brno

For my post number 1,500, I chose to celebrate with this clip about the city of Brno in the Czech Republic and for two good reasons. In this city were born almost at the same time two wonderful persons that mean so much for me but in different scale. First my favorite concert singer: the mezzo-soprano Magdalena Kožená, with her incredible technique and beautiful timbre. And secondly and evidently most important my woman Tinka, who is my reason, my joy and happiness and which has an intelligence and a soul they made me fall in love so deeply. For you Tinka this little celebration about your hometown!

Para mi post número 1500, he optado por celebrar con este vídeo sobre la ciudad de Brno, en la República Checa y por dos buenas razones. En esta ciudad nacieron casi al mismo tiempo, dos personas maravillosas que significan mucho para mí, pero en diferente escala. En primer lugar mi cantante de concierto favorita: la mezzosoprano Magdalena Kožená, con su increíble técnica y hermoso timbre. Y en segundo lugar, y evidentemente más importante, Tinka mi mujer, que es mi razón, mi alegría y felicidad y que tiene una inteligencia y un alma que hicieron que me enamorara profundamente de ella. ¡Para ti Tinka esta pequeña celebración de tu ciudad natal!

No hay comentarios.: