martes, junio 23, 2015

Music

My music you said? Music fill all my world since ever. Just now I'm listening such a great disc, an old one but truly good. About the music, the young Zarathustra was right when he said in "Twilight of the Idols": "Without music, life would be a mistake". Music runs in the family, you know? So always was something with us in everyday life, natural.
They asks me how many discs I have, but honestly I don't know. Maybe around three thousand more or less. Most of them are in boxes otherwise will be impossible to store in. Of course, these days there are no more discs, but there was a time when have them was the thing…
So what are in my music library? Almost all, or more precisely, almost all the good music. Besides the obvious: classical music, jazz, pop, crossover, some rock but also blues, country, Cuban and world music too, for say something. I still remember the first CD I bought: was Beethoven's moon-light sonata of CBS, before was buy it by Sony with Vladimir Horowitz as interpreter.
And I still don't tell you about the cassettes (tapes) and the vinyl LP's what, of course, I posses too. But that, perhaps, I can tell you in other time.

P.S. Which reminds me, I don't buy yet Diana Krall's most recent CD…
Maybe it's time to do it…

No hay comentarios.: